Tuesday, June 12, 2012

long woods deep

I have to come to terms with something . . . I have a perchance for quitting. I'm a hard worker and I like to start things, but finishing them is another story. I'm a quitter. I have quit or thought about quitting pretty much everything in my life. I quit college and I tried to quit climbing a mountain mid-ascent and I quit my marriage until I thought better of it. I even quit laboring for a few hours while I was giving birth. I'm sure there's some psychological basis for my quitting, but I'm not interested in that. I AM interested in turning over a new leaf and sticking to something for the long haul. So, I'm going to blog. Admitedly, it's not revolutionary and it won't keep my child warm at night (like that half-finished quilt in the closet). It won't even help me keep my house clean or work more (if anything it will help me procrastinate doing both of those). However, it's something I've decided to do for real this time. This will be my third blog attempt in as many years and this time it's going to be awesome. I vow to blog everyday for a year! . . . Maybe every other day . . . Probably a few times a week . . . we'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment